Wednesday 24 April 2013

NEWS: Maria Francesca Pepe at Amazon.co.uk

If I was a millionaire, I'm pretty sure every penny I had would be spent on jewels. There is no greater thing in my mind than jewellery (ok, maybe Ryan Gosling but since he's committed to Eva we'll leave that there). I'm not talking dainty jewels from Tiffany and Co. (although when I was eighteen I would have spoken differently) I'm talking big, bold statement pieces that really make people stare. One of my favourite jewellery designers Maria Francesca Pepe range is now available to buy on amazon.co.uk so next time you're downloading that book for your kindle, why not shop the jewellery section which stocks other designers such as Mawi, Dinny Hall and Tatty Devine?

Inspired by British avant-garde and realised by Italian artisans, Maria gains inspiration from the thriving artistic scene, which compliments her creativity and predisposition for art and music. I've chosen my personal favourites from the designer below - I absolutely love these rose gold pieces and think a purchase of the Cubin Zircon Earrings needs to be made asap.

Lapis Lazuli Heart Stone Ring £152

 Black Agate Cuff £170
Lapis Lazuli Pendant Necklace £162


Triangle Charm Earrings £70
Crystal Stud and Spike Ring £85

Shop the full collection here at Amazon.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment