Friday 9 November 2012

NEWS: Mawi coming soon to Amazon.co.uk

As we all know, I'm addicted to jewellery. The bigger the better and I can't leave the house in the mornings without adding an extra bit of bling to my outfits, so imagine my delight when these images of some gorgeous Mawi pieces landed in my inbox. I own one of her rings from the Disney collaboration but am seriously considering adding a necklace to my expanding jewellery collection.

Amazon.co.uk are delighted to announce they will be offering the new range of Mawi jewellery (at competitive prices!) from December. Just in time for the festive season - start adding these babies to your list to Santa!

My favourite piece is this pearlescent and diamante number with gold detailed spikes. The perfect update to your LBD.


Statement Heart Necklace £570

These droplet earrings are so beautiful. Loving the blue and pink ones below!

 Heart and Leaf earrings £215
Heart drop earrings £160

Shop the full collection from Amazon.co.uk from December.

2 comments:

  1. The necklace is so beautiful,the pearls are the most beautiful colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goshhh! Those heart and leaf earrings are beautiful! Xxx

    ReplyDelete