Saturday 7 April 2012

Matchmaker.

Firstly; thank god for the long weekend. Secondly, this is what I wore out on Thursday evening. Quite a "grown up" outfit I feel for a casual night out with the girls and boys but it's always nice to make an effort, right? These Clements Ribeiro for Evans pyjama trousers do throw me off slightly. I've worn them only once before - quite dressed down for work with a pastel mint tshirt and gold converse but I'm just not 100%  sure how to pull them off. They are incredibly long too so I'm not sure whether I should get them taken up or not. Have to say though, I'm quite fond of this outfit and I think maybe dressing these up more than down are the way to go for me. You can see the gorgeous Bethany wearing them here too.






Blazer: Forever 21+
Trousers: Clements Ribeiro for Evans
Body top: ASOS Curve
Necklace: Marni for H'n'M
Clutch: Dune
Rings: Spitalfields Market
Earrings: Accessorize
Shoes: Vintage

Photos taken by Jinny King

8 comments:

  1. you look amazing in these pics!

    the whole look is to die for, i wish i looked as good in stuff as you do amy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the above commenter, you look amazing!
    <3 the blazer and your pants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deffo pairing mine with my AA bodysuit next time as your top reminded me of it! You look amazing, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so, so good!! I love that look!! I love how your so bold with your colours, I'm soooo boring!!! X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you look absolutely gorgeous! Love that outfit xox


    http://foreverfabulousinbows.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy you look fabulous, your fashion is always daring and bold and i'd love to have a smidging of that. i like that the blazer really picks up the pink on the matchstick trousers and the scrabble rings are perfect for hand flirting. ;0) LOVE it! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy you ROCK! This is an amazing outfit! I love it! If only the bigger sizes in these trousers DIDN'T come in DUAL SIZES! Urghh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you look great! The shoes look even better on, I am so jealous of them! xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete