Saturday 31 March 2012

The one where we had a taste of Summer.

You've got the love the British "Summertime" it disappears as quickly as it arrives and leaves us all reaching back into our wardrobes for jeans and jumpers. I had a sort through some clothes last week when the sun arrived, piling my knit jumpers and tights to the back of the wardrobe thinking I wouldn't need to see them again for a while - how wrong I was.

I've said before I absolutely hate getting my legs out. They are just one of many part of me I'm overly conscious of, but sometimes you've just got to go with the flow and not worry. So here's me embracing them this week during the heatwave. This skirt isn't even short so I'm not sure why I was so paranoid. This was another ASOS purchase I made a month or so ago and is one of the absolute favourites. I did actually wear it with tights the first time but it didn't feel quite right as it did with bare legs. I love the shades and bright neons along with the lace. There is an under skirt but this is SO short and barely covers my bum so I've added a longer one to it. The denim jacket is something I found amongst the rails of vintage clothing at The East End Thirft Store in Stephny Green for £15! (Bargain). Some of the studs are missing on it but I just think that adds more character. I've hardly taken this off since I wore it as there's just something about light wash denim.





T-shirt: Gap
Skirt: ASOS
Jacket: East End Thirft Store
Trainers: Converse
Necklace: Accessorize
Rings: Alexander McQueen, Forever 21, Primark

11 comments:

  1. You look amazing! The skirt and jacket are gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...the UK weather is playing mind games with us lmao! You look absolutely gorgeous Amy, and you have great legs! Love your skirt, especially how you styled it! :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just want it to warm now all the time! Lol. Thanks lovely xx

      Delete
  3. That skirt is gorgeous on you and the colours really suit you. We need the sunshine back again now! xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it. Thank you for your lovely comments Tracey x

      Delete
  4. you are lookin' lovely, lady! get yer legs out more often, you look great in a midi! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah thanks gorge. See you later xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL wardrobe twin! This is getting freaky now!! I added an under skirt too!! LOVE it!!

    mwah xx

    ReplyDelete