Wednesday 1 February 2012

Spice Up Your Life...

So on Saturday morning I woke up to the news that the Spice Girls would be reforming for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee. Two of my favourite things becoming one (yes, going to see how many Spice Girl puns I can fit into a post) The Spice Girls and The Royals. One of my favourite members of Team Spice, now turned  fashionista has launched her new collection, which is making me 'wannabe' just like her. Okay, I'll stop now.

My favourite pieces from VB's collection are the cat print dress and the scallop trim pink dress. So imagine my delight when I discovered Asda are doing their own version of Posh for a measly £16! What a bargain. Now all we need is the handbags, the shoes, the cars, the LA mansion and not forgetting the HOT HOT HOT husband (god bless H'n'M for THAT advert).



Scallop Trim Shift Dress available at George at Asda £16
8-20

7 comments:

  1. Asda has so much great stuff at the moment and brilliant prices. Posh was always my fav when she had her pixie hair -too cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress, what a complete bargain too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I tried this on but the other colour version, I love it!

      Delete
  4. Hehe great post - also check out Primark as they have some really good VB type dresses, including one with the cat print xxx

    South Molton St Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the scalloped edge dress! So cute.
    I'll have to get myself down to Asda to find this!

    xx

    http://wearenouvellevague.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete