Saturday 29 October 2011

The Party Dress Issue. No 1.

Sorry I've been MIA as of late. My new job is well and truly keeping me on my toes! Anyway, I went for a browse after work along Oxford Street last night and already the crowds are out in force doing their Christmas shopping. As much as I dread Oxford Street in the lead up to the big day, there's no denying how beautiful it is and I'm rather excited that my office is in the West End so I can soak up the best of the Christmas season. Selfridges already have their lights up and M&S are preparing for the big 'switch on' with The Saturday's in a week or so.

I've decided, starting today, to do a weekly round up of the best dresses for the party season, to hopefully inspire you guys for all the upcoming dinners, parties and celebrations that will take place over the next 2 months. First up, Coast. Not a range I'd usually be drawn to in all honesty but their Christmas collection is to die for and if you're looking to invest in a dress that will see you through party after party, this is the place to shop.

The more sequins the better I say for the festive season and Coast are mixing these with beautiful chiffons and metallics. Best worn with black platforms and a bit of in-yo-face bling - best way to P.A.R.T.Y.

 Elita Maxi Dress £180

Florrisa Dress £160

 Florrisa Maxi Dress £175
Perla Sequin Dress £195

All dresses are available in sizes 8-18 and will go on sale through exclusive in store preview events at 6pm on November 3rd. Please see www.coast-stores.com for further details.

2 comments:

  1. "P.A.R.T.Y" I love this!!

    xx-

    http://www.samplesize16.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Florissa dress is PRETTY! Love the layering x

    ReplyDelete