Friday 5 August 2011

Peace & Crosses

The Peace pendant seems to be 'the' pendant for every fashionista at the moment and I have been searching for one for a while now. I wanted one on a really long chain and was looking everywhere. Can you believe I ended up finding one in Claire's Accessories for only a fiver and I pretty much haven't taken it off since. Along with the Peace symbol I've been seeing some lovely Cross pendants on the high street too. With Urban Outfitters offering a big selection of both gold and silver, I've picked my top five pendants to add a touch of gothic to your summer style.

Clockwise:
Isme - £50
Urban Outfitters - £16
Maria Francesca Pope at ASOS - £33 (in the sale)
Urban Outfitters - £18
Topshop - £12.50


My Peace pendant from Claire's Accessories - £5

Speaking of pendants I got a lovely surprise yesterday when I received a parcel of A/W goodies from Accessorize for me to style up and review which I'm really excited to be doing. So watch this space...

2 comments:

  1. Haha ... I've had this necklace from Claires since about February? I still wear it almost every day. I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely isn't it! The length is perfect x

    ReplyDelete