Wednesday 27 October 2010

JUMP! For my LOVE...

...excuse the Girls Aloud title but my itunes is blasting out random music at the moment and I have to confess this is the one that is stuck in my head. Although rather suiting for todays post... Jumpsuits.

I don't know how many of you have been checking it out but the new (ish) Evans sister site - style369 is releasing some absolute gems on their website. After seeing Mary on the X-Factor (I know - I wouldn't normally take inspiration from someone bagged 'Tesco Lady') but I couldn't help but fall head over heels with her Frilled neckline jumpsuit. After searching I realised this little baby was infact from style369. Then I managed to come across the rest of the jumpsuit clan on their website.

I would never have really put myself as a jumpsuit kinda gal - but after purchasing the floral ASOS Curve one I have been craving for my next one for a while now. I think these can work perfectly for Autumn/Winter - especially the ones below. Pair with lace up Shearling boots or a fabulous pair of Wedges and a blazer and I'd pretty much say you're good to go!


Ruby Rocks Tie-Dye Jumpsuit £50


Ruby Rocks Black & Gold Print Jumpsuit


Black Frill Jumpsuit £45

All styles are available at www.style369.com.

Image: style369.com

No comments:

Post a Comment