Thursday 1 July 2010

SALE! SALE! SALE!

So, its nearly July and we all know what that means. The Summer Sales have finally started. I have managed to have a quick browse through the rails and have to say I haven't been to impressed. Most shops tend to look like jumble sales and that just puts you off looking, so once again, we resort to online shopping. One of my many loves and I've come across a few little gems to share with you all.

First off this gorgeous Peacock tshirt from ASOS.com. We are seeing Birds everywhere at the moment, and bird print is one of THE prints to be seen in this Summer. Miu Miu have perfected this down to a tee but I have to say I am absolutely loving this Peacock number. Cool and bright perfect for these gorgeous Summer days we've been having and only at £8 its a bargain.


Next up from ASOS we've got this lovely Oversized Drop Armhole Dress. I have been lusting after this dress for weeks and now its finally in clearance for only £15. It looks so light and comfortable. Team with some gold sandals for day or over the top heels and a blazer for night and its the perfect day-to-night dress.


Shoulder detail t-shirts are absolutely everywhere and a definate must have. This one from Dorothy Perkins is perfect if your going for the Nautical look as well as having the beautiful detail on the sleeves. Personally I think I'd wear it tucked into a high waisted skirt but you can go for a simple look with shorts or hareem pants. £12


Looking for the perfect Summer tea dress? Well, wait no more. This ditsy floral number, only £25 is perfect for those long Summer days drinking cider in the park or chilling in the garden with friends. Mix it up with a pair of Gladiator sandals and a satchel to give yourself that Festival feel ;)


I have definately saved the best till last and think I'll most certainly be purchasing these beauties for my upcoming holiday. These shorts from the New Look Inspire range are ticking all the right boxes for me. Not to short and plenty of room in the leg, they are the perfect holiday partner and at only £16, what are you waiting for?

I'm off to the checkouts girls! See you there... xx

Images:
newlook.com
asos.com
dorothyperkins.com

2 comments:

  1. I lovee your ASOS picks! I've been keeping my eye on that dress for a while, not sure I could pull it off though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, I'm worried it might drown me out. I say we both buy it and see ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete